Yeah, we’ve all been there.
You can't escape it, we look around and realize the season of love is upon us, suddenly everyone is showing off their engagement rocks of Instagram before telling their loved ones in person! I know, it's a harsh world we live in today.
All jokes aside, we are definitely fans of the season of love and hey, we're truly happy for you!
Though the journey through life is amazing and we can always laugh it off, here are top 10 thoughts that go through our head during engagement and wedding season:
1) *Logs on Facebook* Great, another engagement that went Facebook official. Do they have the "Forever Single" relationship status yet?
2) Oh WOW, a wedding invitation from Amy and Tom? Wait, they’re still together?! I can’t even keep my pairs of socks together after I wash my laundry.
3) She's engaged now? Great, well I have two men that need me later tonight - their names are Ben & Jerry.
4) R.S.V.P. by May 1st with a plus one? Umm, yeah. Not going to happen. Can I bring my dog?
5) Our floral arrangements for the tables look perfect! Wait, that's just my Pinterest board.
6) Wedding gift registry? Psh, they're in love! This is outrageous, what more can they need?
7) *Logs on Facebook and sees another Facebook engagement* Am I going to be one of those cat ladies?
8) Wait, that's stupid. I don't have any cats... YET.
9) How would Beyonce deal with this?
10) Okay, this is ridiculous. I'm going to R.S.V.P to their wedding. Now what do I wear?!
Give the perfect gift for the Celebration Season with our May VIP Box!
Use Code: CELEBRATE10 for 10% off any monthly subscription plan!