Mother is the most beautiful creation of God. She devotes all her life to her family and the people that she loves. But sometimes her work is not recognized as much as it should be. We are busy in our lives so much that we fail to appreciate the little things she does for us like caring for us selflessly when we are sick or pampering us. Thus this mother’s day makes it her day and one must do something special for her. While most people may go for costly readymade gift items but nothing competes a handmade gift made with love. Here are a few ideas to make your superwoman’s day special.
- Breakfast in bed – All her life she has spent taking care of her family even at the cost of her own health and sleep. Thus add a great start to her day by making her breakfast in bed. You can try a new recipe in which you wanted to try for long or make something that she likes. This would surely add smiles to her day.
- Take her to a movie date – You can also take her for a movie and spend some time with her. Plan a movie date at home. You can pick a mother’s day special or any family movie that you can watch with her. Also not to miss make some snacks to make your movie date complete.
- Jewelry for mum – They say that a piece of jewelry is a woman’s best friend. Be it any occasion jewelry is the woman’s favorite gift. You can gift her pair of earrings or a pendant. A heart-shaped pendant is one of the most popular ideas when buying it for your loved one. Even in the long term, it carries a lot of sentimental value. She can even flaunt it at a kitty party which would make her the star of every party. You can buy some trendy pieces of jewelry from one of the popular online stores such as cateandchloe
- Help her fix stuff – You can also start her day by fixing things around the house. You can repair the leakage that has been bothering her for a few months or fix that socket or maybe replace that old bulb. This would make her a bit relieved and she would contend. You can also hire a person to fix her stuff which has been prolonger such as an appliance that is not working.
- High-end appliance to reduce her workload – There are a number of appliances available in the market which have reduced our manual labor in the kitchen. You can gift a food processor or a dishwasher to reduce her workload and help her relax and take some time for herself. She can use the time to try on a new hobby or to make time for a hobby such as reading or painting.
- Handmade gift – Though there are a plethora of options when it comes to gifting there is nothing better than making a handmade gift for mom’s day. You can make a handmade card or a personalized gift box which includes photos and little chocolates to show your love for her. This would make her feel happy and would appeal more than any pricy gift can.
- A day free of chores – Make this day about her and free her from household chores. You can divide duties among your family members and help her relax and take out time for herself. Also, a shared responsibility can lighten up the load in the long run and she can take out the time to devote to her hobby or watch a movie.
Every day is a mother’s day and one should treat her with love and care every day rather than only a day or a special occasion. While some are lucky to have their mothers around others are not as gifted as you are. So value her and do not take her for granted. She is the one who gave you this gift of life. These tips are sure to make her day extra special.